Dear Future Wife You and the Future


Dear Future Wife, I know you are out there even though I have not had the pleasure of stealing a glance at your pretty face. Sometimes I wonder who you are, what you will look like, what your personality will be made of, what your role in my life and that of the kids will be. (Smiles) I could be such a dreamer but then I think it is important to tell you what the future holds for you, even though I am not Baba Fakunle of the famous Kutuje kingdom.


Dear Future Wife, the future holds lots of promises and same time lots of challenges, but you must be willing to keep your eyes on the goal and take your eyes off the raging storms of life. Life will not give you what you desire, no! It will only give you what you demand of it and are willing to go the extra mile to make happen. In this life, nobody will carry your cross for you, though I will only be there to support you both in prayers and words of encouragement, but truth is I also have my cross to carry. People are not interested in the challenges you encounter while making things happen, but how you did it (results). You must be aware of the fact that history only celebrates those who dare the impossible; history only celebrates first place and not second place. Nobody remembers the second man to visit the moon and as such you must have the capacity to dream dreams as much as you cook dishes, take care of the kids and I and it is not just okay to dream dreams, you must be willing to build and weave those dreams into reality. The ability to dream is one ability nature has afforded us, regardless of your social strata or position in life. I wish to tell you more, but I have to go to work now, so as to be able to weave my own dreams into reality not just for myself but for humanity, the kids and you. I will talk to you much later when I get back from work. Have a great day winning and surmounting the challenges of today. I am still making out what your face looks like in my head...


Comments